+351 217 983 104
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
- General knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts
Module 1: Cloud concepts
Explore the core concepts of cloud computing and how it can help your business.
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
Module 2: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
Learn about the productivity and teamwork solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help people be more productive using Microsoft 365 – The World’s Productivity Cloud.
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
Module 3: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
Learn about the business management solutions in Microsoft 365 and the capabilities that help organizations be more productive using Microsoft 365 – The World’s Productivity Cloud.
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
Module 4: Microsoft 365 security and compliance
Learn about the Microsoft 365 security and compliance solutions areas and the capabilities available to help enterprises secure their enterprise and meet regulatory requirements.
- Security principles and solution areas
- Identity and access management
- Threat protection
- Cloud security
- Information protection and governance
- Compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit
Module 5: Microsoft 365 Licensing and support
Learn more about Microsoft 365 licensing, service, and support options.
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365